This version fixes the issue that happened with some “old” mySQL databases. New MySQL driver will require SSL Mode set and defaults to PREFERRED instead of NONE.
This means that if SSL is available will be used.
The issue is with some MySQL that are not supporting the Preferred mode, and stays with None. We downgraded security (applied by default by new drivers) forcing to None.
Release notes Version 1.33.0
– Fixed massive QSO update country functionalities
– Added a new backup function (always active with main backup – not on secondary) to keep the last backup of each month in /backup/historic folder (or user defined folder)
– Log optimized for multi thread and parallel executions introduced in 1.32.0
– Wait and result message added in massive Clublog upload
– Italian version. Restored misplaced PWR field
– Added flags in CAT settings to manage REVERSE in some rigs (USB is REVERSE not NORMAL on some rigs, including ICOM and ELECRAFT). Side band will be reversed on outbound requests
– Separated VFO A and VFO B transverter offset in settings screen
– Separated VFO A and VFO B transverter offset in SATELLITE screen (F6)
– Added ability to disable transverter offset in realtime on each VFO in SATELLITE screen (F6)
– Optimizations on award management load from XML (skipping dupes)
– Fixed configuration to comply with unexpected version namespace change in Clublog files
– Code upgraded to .NET Framework 4.6 – End of Windows XP support
– New feature: multiple/massive QSO upload to ClubLog (from QSL Management)
– Added more control codes to LOTW upload management.
– Added eQSL qsl graphic download speed throttling (10/sec delay between graphic download). NOTE: This will slow down EQSL images download, following their explicit requirements. It’s not a Log4OM issue.
– Added german manual on installer and help menu
– QRZ, QRZCQ, HAMQTH temporary session key cleared on config update
– Restored normal operations with ClubLog exception files. Moved CLUBLOG namespace into settings xml file and updated namespace following Clublog data format change.
– Some other enhancements and upgrades on libraries
Juergen DF5WW translated Log4OM manual in german.
His work is available here [wpdm_package id=’598′]