– Code upgraded to .NET Framework 4.6 – End of Windows XP support
– New feature: multiple/massive QSO upload to ClubLog (from QSL Management)
– Added more control codes to LOTW upload management.
– Added eQSL qsl graphic download speed throttling (10/sec delay between graphic download). NOTE: This will slow down EQSL images download, following their explicit requirements. It’s not a Log4OM issue.
– Added german manual on installer and help menu
– QRZ, QRZCQ, HAMQTH temporary session key cleared on config update
– Restored normal operations with ClubLog exception files. Moved CLUBLOG namespace into settings xml file and updated namespace following Clublog data format change.
– Some other enhancements and upgrades on libraries
Juergen DF5WW translated Log4OM manual in german.
His work is available here [wpdm_package id=’598′]
This new release will fix the slow loading issue experienced by some users, due to a excessive statistic sorting during log parsing.
2 new satellites has been added to the SAT list.
Release notes Version 1.31.0
– Added IOTAMAPS.ORG support on IOTA panel.
– Added more controls on TCP incoming calls to check payoad before deserialization (trace mode)
– Added checks to WAS import in order to try fixing non coherent data for USA, Alaska and Hawaii. Improvements on WAS award recognization
– Updated historic SCL file
– New log4om.status/ communicator.status files created in INI format on C:\ (for portable version) or settings folder (for installed version) in order to provide auto-configuration informations to JTAlert and other software.
– Fixed mysql query issue on statistics (thanks Dom M0BLF for the catch)
– Fixed an issue with Communicator that prevented under some circumstances the restart of TCP services after a previous stop
– Fixed a label inversion in Settings – CAT & Cluster (italian version only)
– Bandplan files updated (Region 1). Note: User modified bandplan (_user.xml) prevent use of official files
– Fixed refresh button on locator statistics map