Release notes Version 1.34.0
– Award Management. Added new AwardOverride.csv file to override DXCC automatically calculated by Log4OM (or when Log4Om is not able to determine DXCC from prefix in WFF)
– LoTW upload page automatically open on program closing if new QSO are available and not uploaded yet (Settings options in LOTW config page)
– Improved logging on some situations
– Fixed an issue on historic (monthly) backup under some circumstances
– Fixed an issue that miscalculate locator from Clublog coordinates and may produce unexpected issues when a callsign is not found on external sources
– Fixed (added some proximity logic) to callsign analyzing function that is guessing that KH7P “could” be a prefix bounded to Hawaii instead of a full callsign.
This will prevent correct identification of callsign like KH1/KH7P as Log4om is guessing as a first instance that KH7P may be a country SUFFIX instead of a callsign, in order to maximize search chances. Incidentally KH7P is a valid prefix for Hawaii that will override check on KH1
– Clublog error while deleting a QSO in some circumstances fixed
– New option in SETTINGS / SERVICES to make data quality enrichment in QSO added by external software using communicator (JTAlert, WSJT, GridTracker, etc.)
– Implementation of new User Special Callsign definition database, accessible from [Settings -> UCL Database] menu
– Satellite mode now shows red label with satellite code instead of “SATELLITE MODE” In main user interface, if a valid satellite is selected
Release notes Version 1.33.0
– Fixed massive QSO update country functionalities
– Added a new backup function (always active with main backup – not on secondary) to keep the last backup of each month in /backup/historic folder (or user defined folder)
– Log optimized for multi thread and parallel executions introduced in 1.32.0
– Wait and result message added in massive Clublog upload
– Italian version. Restored misplaced PWR field
– Added flags in CAT settings to manage REVERSE in some rigs (USB is REVERSE not NORMAL on some rigs, including ICOM and ELECRAFT). Side band will be reversed on outbound requests
– Separated VFO A and VFO B transverter offset in settings screen
– Separated VFO A and VFO B transverter offset in SATELLITE screen (F6)
– Added ability to disable transverter offset in realtime on each VFO in SATELLITE screen (F6)
– Optimizations on award management load from XML (skipping dupes)
– Fixed configuration to comply with unexpected version namespace change in Clublog files
– Code upgraded to .NET Framework 4.6 – End of Windows XP support
– New feature: multiple/massive QSO upload to ClubLog (from QSL Management)
– Added more control codes to LOTW upload management.
– Added eQSL qsl graphic download speed throttling (10/sec delay between graphic download). NOTE: This will slow down EQSL images download, following their explicit requirements. It’s not a Log4OM issue.
– Added german manual on installer and help menu
– QRZ, QRZCQ, HAMQTH temporary session key cleared on config update
– Restored normal operations with ClubLog exception files. Moved CLUBLOG namespace into settings xml file and updated namespace following Clublog data format change.
– Some other enhancements and upgrades on libraries
This new release will fix the slow loading issue experienced by some users, due to a excessive statistic sorting during log parsing.
2 new satellites has been added to the SAT list.
Release notes Version 1.31.0
– Added IOTAMAPS.ORG support on IOTA panel.
– Added more controls on TCP incoming calls to check payoad before deserialization (trace mode)
– Added checks to WAS import in order to try fixing non coherent data for USA, Alaska and Hawaii. Improvements on WAS award recognization
– Updated historic SCL file
– New log4om.status/ communicator.status files created in INI format on C:\ (for portable version) or settings folder (for installed version) in order to provide auto-configuration informations to JTAlert and other software.
– Fixed mysql query issue on statistics (thanks Dom M0BLF for the catch)
– Fixed an issue with Communicator that prevented under some circumstances the restart of TCP services after a previous stop
– Fixed a label inversion in Settings – CAT & Cluster (italian version only)
– Bandplan files updated (Region 1). Note: User modified bandplan (_user.xml) prevent use of official files
– Fixed refresh button on locator statistics map