Here a brief list of Log4OM v2 features. Software capabilities can fully be discovered only using it during your daily activity.
- Accurate call sign lookup data. 6 different sources of data.
- Award tracking and display fully configurable by the user. 40+ awards configured and growing.
- Band mapping of cluster spots with multiple band viewers individually filtered by mode and band by the user.
- Call lookup by multiple external sources QRZ, HamQTH, QRZCQ, HamCall and internal Clublog aggregated with automatic fallback to secondary source if primary contains no data
- Call sign online QSL graphics and large scale
- Scrollable location map displays up to the street level. Where are you on my map?
- Propagation analysis using VOACAP linked to call sign lookup and cluster which predicts probability of a connection (Contact)
- Dynamic UDP inbound / outbound support over multiple ports and services. You probably will never reach the limit of our integration engine.
- NET control interface
- Lazy Log fast logging interface
- Ease of use via mouse or keyboard. Because 2 hands are not enough.
- Enhanced standalone contest support with integral CAT display.
- Expanded Winkeyer support with integral CAT display.
- Full management of confirmations of the QSO data is available with different methods of delivery of the most appropriate confirmation type, including merging of QSO confirmation data.
- Full SOTA & IOTA support, along of many other.
- Fully integrated with LOTW, eQSL, QRZ.com, HamCall, Clublog, HamQTH, HRDlog.net etc.
- Improved QSO search engine with support for complex queries without SQL knowledge requirements (AND, OR, nested conditions). You can explore your database at byte level.
- Integration with N1MM, PSTRotator, QARTest, FLDigi, WSJT-x, JTDX, JTAlert and FLDigi
- Our superior Intelligent cluster aggregates the information from multiple cluster servers and HRDLog Super cluster with spot quality display.
- Intelligent cluster filtering provides automatic collection of award references.
- Multiple Cluster viewer band maps by band and mode. 6 clusters connected are enough for you?
- Radio CAT control via either Omnirig or Hamlib
- Real time grey line presentation with long and short path tracks and headings.
- Security of user information and data with multiple backup options and locations.
- User configured layouts for cluster and logbook grids
Log4OM is CONNECTED
Log4OM has VOACAP INTEGRATION
Log4OM is INTEGRATED
Log4OM is AWARD CENTERED
Log4OM is SAFE