Release note – Version 22.214.171.124
· [NEW] to add/edit incoming UDP message and UDP incoming proxy there is a new option here in program settings.
· [NEW] Added active monitoring of main UI performances to identify bottlenecks and external resources poor performances (new PERFORMANCE tag is visible on QSO message area – Log level DEBUG or higher).
· [NEW] Added support for “contest statistics” in cluster view settings. Now the user can show highlights on cluster based on actual contest activity, if enabled, as option
· [NEW] UDP inbound/proxy connections. Added support for user parameters INBOUND CONNECTIONS of those type: ADIF INBOUND, JT MESSAGES, N1MM and QARTEST.
For every single service you can now:
1) decide if you want to update data using external sources (USE_EXTERNAL_DATA)
2) decide if you want to update GRIDSQUARE (UPDATE_GRIDSQUARE)
3) decide if you want to UPLOAD QSO to external sources (UPLOAD_QSO)
4) decide if you want to update CQ values (UPDATE_CQ_ITUZONE)
5) decide if you want to save a QSO through JT message (ex message12 option) (SAVE_NEW_QSO)
For JT messages only:
5) Decide if you want to save QSO coming via JT message (alternative to JTAlert, gridtracker and other ADIF integrations) (Message 12 parameter has been removed from the separate option page in settings).
[NEW] ADIF monitor has now an option to decide if you want to update incoming data using log4om info and external sources or import them as they come in.
· [NEW] Statistics band map now show the “preferred confirmation mode view” set in program preferences and no more the fixed “worked” status for each band/mode. Current selection is visible pointing mouse over DXCC number
· [NEW] User awards are now saved on each award update into a backup file inside application configuration folder /awards (other than periodically and on user request from award manager top menu)
· [NEW] Added a “restore user awards” option to automatically restore user awards after a new version update (award manager top menu). This action cannot be performed automatically on application updates yet.
· [NEW] Added LOTW ONLY filter in cluster view. Small changes in cluster filter tab page
· [NEW] Clicking on callsign image in callsign lookup area will open a new screen with full size image.
· [NEW] External data source priority is now fixed by system
· Awards placed in the IGNORE LIST (in settings) will not be shown in award statistics page
· A specific yellow warning is now raised if external source data check took more than 2 seconds
· Focus no more returns on main CALLSIGN field when lookup is complete
· User award backup is now zipped
· Added more info on message area when exceptions and data are recovered from internal archives (grid and state)
· Main UI data entry area highlight set on all fields. Some hidden tabs have been removed for a more pleasant experience while tabbing between fields.
· [FIX] Fixed tab order for CONTEST mode (CALLSIGN -> RECEIVED -> SENT -> RST SENT -> RST RECEIVED)
· [FIX] Fixed an issue with lowercase on ADIF import
· [FIX] Fixed QSL VIA label not hidden in QSL manager when confirmation mode was different from QSL
· [FIX] Fixed main UI notification background color box
· [FIX] Gridsquare is no more updated when a QSO is received through UDP (an option for that will be added at a later time) or JT message 12
· [FIX] Focus loss on date/time data entry when changing QSO date in a locked date box after 3 seconds issue has been fixed. Now the country/exceptions/awards are checked when date is changed and field is leaved (or when you save with enter key)