Release notes Version 1.25.0
– New locator functions in main UI: NEW GRID / NEW GRID ON BAND / NEW GRID ON MODE labels
– New locator statistics in Statistics & Awards (new tab)
– Added internet status check every 5 minutes. If disconnected some service are not invoked. This should speed up operations and avoid issues with external software logging into Log4OM when not connected to Internet
– CAT suspend now reset RX and TX frequencies to zero to avoid incorrect logging
– Regular expression filters in Cluster now work for Callsign also (note highlight)
– Cluster heartbeat interval personalizable (in Log4OMUI.exe.config xml file)
– Internet connection check: Log4OM is aware of current internet connection status and *some* functions will not run if not connected. Functions that may works in local area network are unaffected (cluster). Internet status can be seen and overrided in first SETTINGS page.
– More space for callsign in the label top section
– New start parameter “CONFIG=<ConfigurationId>”. Config ID is available in settings page.
– Added QRZCQ support to label printing
Resolved issues and optimizations
– WAS awards – if one record has no state all records for band appear in NOT FOUND row at bottom
– OmniRig users, after some time, clicking on spot changes mode, but not frequency.
– CAT fails on settings save
– Clublog sometime not checked when adding historical QSO in main user interface
– When start time rolls over at 0000 UTC, Date does not
– QSO End date in manual mode with END REAL TIME flag checked issue
– QRZ.COM upload issue (password and special chars issue)
– Optimization of calls on IK3QAR website for manager retrieval
– EQSL last check fixed
– Optimizations in award management function
– LOTW Sent date is not saved in UTC format. Fixed
The year is about to end.
Let me take this moment to thank all of you who used Log4OM daily for satisfaction and for the support you gave me in this year.
In particular, however, I would like to thank especially the people who have helped me most during this year and throughout the history of this software.
Thanks Terry, Chuck, Doug Claus, Rolf, and Peter. Thanks to all the beta testers and thanks to all those who keep alive the Log4OM forum in the way that we like the most, helping and growing together.
For those who live it, Merry Christmas. For those who do not have this day in their lands and in their traditions and to everyone a good end of 2015, a fantastic 2016 full of success and … why not … a great amount of DX’s!
Release notes Version 1.24.0
• Webpage/CSV automatic generation for local or external websites with FTP upload capabilities (in SETTINGS – WEBPAGE screen)
• Support for QRZCQ information provider [QRZCQ XML subscribers only]lookup and web page display
• Add spot information to alert sent by email/push/popup
• Support request now includes communicator log
• Configuration backup is now in ZIP format
• Added the ability to use regular expressions to check SPOT information in ALERT
• Log4om now closes automatically when windows is shut down.
Resolved issues and optimizations
• Fixed random appearance of the HRDLOG spot window
• Fixed incorrect spacing in address when information is shown on data grid
• Optimization of RST value load time
• Fixed SOTA spots reported by SMS not visualized issue
• Fixed incorrect Clublog upload status
• Email alert will be resend on new SPOT only if previous alert is older than 30 minutes
• Data visualization in statistics now sets colours correctly
• Script error on internal browser resolved
• Updates some titles to more accurately reflect function – e.g Cluster highlights
• Favourite memory feature
• Aide Memoire for tuner and amplifier settings
• Alternate QRG font layout as an option
• Ability to add a custom note in the program log (realtime log screen) to mark specific activities in the log for better view
• RX Frequency saved when available from CAT (Omnirig)
• Multiple instances of Log4OM can now run together from different folders (multiple Portable editions and max one installed edition)
• Winkeyer tune button relocated
• Enable selection of the message in labels from comment/note/qslmessage
• Added ability to export ADIF in a simplified version
• Enable merge for massive award reference import
• Country specific band plans
• New function that rescan log to find orphaned award references and reconnect with the correct one
• Option to MERGE awards when importing from CSV file
• Show frequency in manual QSL input screen
• Added <DELAY> command to cluster login script to add 1 sec delay each between commands
• eQSL retrieved with fixed extension not following user requirements
• LOTW members list filteres. Maximum age (last upload seen) set to 1 year
• Better support for CAT on ICOM rigs (OMNIRIG)
• Added user authentication while accessing IK3QAR online services
• Cluster wrongly highlights already worked/confirmed modes
• Error in SOTA visualization, export worked correctly
• Incorrect Number of Active countries in awards section fixed
• Distance recalculation when updating locator in QSO edit window
• Issue on label print when skip set
• cannot record RX power
• Qso Edit doesn’t effectively remove GridSquare
• Issue with case sensitive cluster during login
Log4OM news has been presented at the RSGB Convention 2015.
Photos and speak by Terry G4POP