Juergen DF5WW translated Log4OM manual in german.
His work is available here
This new release will fix the slow loading issue experienced by some users, due to a excessive statistic sorting during log parsing.
2 new satellites has been added to the SAT list.
Release notes Version 1.31.0
– Added IOTAMAPS.ORG support on IOTA panel.
– Added more controls on TCP incoming calls to check payoad before deserialization (trace mode)
– Added checks to WAS import in order to try fixing non coherent data for USA, Alaska and Hawaii. Improvements on WAS award recognization
– Updated historic SCL file
– New log4om.status/ communicator.status files created in INI format on C:\ (for portable version) or settings folder (for installed version) in order to provide auto-configuration informations to JTAlert and other software.
– Fixed mysql query issue on statistics (thanks Dom M0BLF for the catch)
– Fixed an issue with Communicator that prevented under some circumstances the restart of TCP services after a previous stop
– Fixed a label inversion in Settings – CAT & Cluster (italian version only)
– Bandplan files updated (Region 1). Note: User modified bandplan (_user.xml) prevent use of official files
– Fixed refresh button on locator statistics map
Due to the high amount of requests to manage “DATA” mode in LOTW download, following recent FT8 digital mode release, we exceptionally released a new version of Log4OM with the following features:
Release notes Version 1.30.0
– LOTW user list now retrieved directly from LOTW website. Small enhancements in retrieval functionality.
– Log4OM now reads LOTW “DATA” mode as generic digital mode and matches all QSO in digital modes made with the indicated station on +-30′ range, same band