– Code upgraded to .NET Framework 4.6 – End of Windows XP support
– New feature: multiple/massive QSO upload to ClubLog (from QSL Management)
– Added more control codes to LOTW upload management.
– Added eQSL qsl graphic download speed throttling (10/sec delay between graphic download). NOTE: This will slow down EQSL images download, following their explicit requirements. It’s not a Log4OM issue.
– Added german manual on installer and help menu
– QRZ, QRZCQ, HAMQTH temporary session key cleared on config update
– Restored normal operations with ClubLog exception files. Moved CLUBLOG namespace into settings xml file and updated namespace following Clublog data format change.
– Some other enhancements and upgrades on libraries
Juergen DF5WW translated Log4OM manual in german.
His work is available here
This new release will fix the slow loading issue experienced by some users, due to a excessive statistic sorting during log parsing.
2 new satellites has been added to the SAT list.
Release notes Version 1.31.0
– Added IOTAMAPS.ORG support on IOTA panel.
– Added more controls on TCP incoming calls to check payoad before deserialization (trace mode)
– Added checks to WAS import in order to try fixing non coherent data for USA, Alaska and Hawaii. Improvements on WAS award recognization
– Updated historic SCL file
– New log4om.status/ communicator.status files created in INI format on C:\ (for portable version) or settings folder (for installed version) in order to provide auto-configuration informations to JTAlert and other software.
– Fixed mysql query issue on statistics (thanks Dom M0BLF for the catch)
– Fixed an issue with Communicator that prevented under some circumstances the restart of TCP services after a previous stop
– Fixed a label inversion in Settings – CAT & Cluster (italian version only)
– Bandplan files updated (Region 1). Note: User modified bandplan (_user.xml) prevent use of official files
– Fixed refresh button on locator statistics map