Version 2.31 is released in memory of Doug Munday NN7D, a good friend of the Log4OM team and great support for us, who passed away in 2024. Ciao Doug, you will be missed, but not forgotten.
- [NEW] Increased number of award references selectable in the QSO list from 2 to 6
- [NEW] Added spotter country in the spot e-mail alert
- [NEW] Wall clock improved with more info
- [NEW] Help menu – DIAGNOSTIC SCREEN has now a new “JT CHECK” screen that allow users to identify issues on JT communications and perform a checkup of the received data during communication.
- [NEW] Help menu – DIAGNOSTIC SCREEN has now a new “WARNING” screen that allow users to check external lookup source login issues and QSO upload issues. More services will be added to this screen in future.
- Improved TCP keep-alive function
- Optimizations in Log4OM check version settings. Now the call to the home website is always performed in order to recover system messages. Country of the caller as set in Log4OM and actual program version is now always retrieved for statistical purposes (not only when check for updates was active).
- [FIX] Fixed winkeyer issue that happened sometime when transmitting, skipping bits. (Thanks to a good hint from a smart user 😊)