Log4OM 2 – 184.108.40.206 Release
Release note – Version 220.127.116.11
- [NEW] Added capability to run multiple instances
- [NEW] Added “Select required” button for quick QSL upload. Required status is based on user preferences expressed in SETTINGS -> USER CONFIGURATION -> CONFIRMATIONS menu option
- [NEW] Incremental worked before search in worked before grids. [WORKED BEFORE] notification will appears only on exact callsign match.
- [NEW] Added worked before screen in main UI (F10)
- [NEW] Unlocked command line arguments:
/RESETLAYOUT -> remove all configured layouts in data grids
/REMOVEUSERFILES -> remove all user edited files in the settings folder
/RESETMAPCACHE -> reset the google maps map cache and reduce it’s size
/SCHEDULER -> reset internal operation scheduler to factory
/FACTORYRESET -> remove all user configurations except saved backups
Usage: L4ONG.exe <parameter1> … <parameterX> eg: L4ONG.exe /RESETLAYOUT
- Improved logging on UDP parser
- [FIX] files marked with “_user” suffix not correctly retrieved under some circumstances.
- [FIX] cluster time was not correctly sorted after first couple of QSO’s.
- [FIX] my references is not shown when editing a QSO. This may result in a loss of information.
- [FIX] IARU region not correctly read when different from country value
- [FIX] Clustermanagement menu Exit now working